Pure-O-Natures™ Loc & Twist Cream (Premium Four Butters) NEW!
Pure-O-Natures™ Loc & Twist Cream (Premium Four Butters) NEW! - 4 oz is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
Text to highlight a key feature of your product
PureO’s Lock & Twist Gel has traditionally been the perfect, go-to treatment for accelerating the maturing of new locks and maintaining tight smooth ones. They are fantastic to use at any stage of the locking process and also help to tame those loose frizzy bits.
Now, we introduce the Premium Four Butters Lock & Twist, with advanced formulations that bind loose, new locks together instantly, incredibly speeds up natural lock development and allows hair and scalp to be washed as usual. It is effective in small amounts, and its organic composition is not prone to attracting fuzzies like some polymer-based products.
This new and improved locking gel utilizes the combined power of four, plant-derived butter, expertly blended to create and maintain the healthiest, most beautiful locs possible while giving off a heavenly-scented fragrance. This gel is designed to offer a brilliantly firm hold and is ideal for starting perfect locs and maintaining the desired pattern.
It continues PureO’s tradition of leaving out additives and preservatives that can irritate your scalp or attract bugs. Apart from the infusion of the four essential fruit extracts, it is protein-rich and fortified with Vitamin E for keeping dreads healthy and preventing dry or damaged locks.
Cupuacu Butter, Mango Butter, Non-GMO & Sustainable Palm, Shea Butter, Kokum Butter
If you desire uniform locs with shiny and smooth roots, take advantage of PureO’s Lock & Twist Gel with 4-in1 plant derived butters blended to create and maintain the healthiest, most beautiful locs possible. The gel is packed with benefits of essential fruit extracts, including either Cupuacu Butter, Mango Butter, Shea Butter, and Kokum Butter to focus on both hair and scalp health. This gel locks in hair quickly and molds the desired look while maintaining the locs moisture and leaving them well-conditioned. In addition, the gel is infused with palm oil to preserve the natural shine of the dreads.
These ingredients make the perfect cocktail to sculp and nourish your locs:
- Cupuacu butter – this ingredient helps to smooth and rejuvenate a dry scalp, as well as brittle and frizzy locs. It nourishes the locs and the scalp with vitamins and minerals, thereby helping to keep both healthier for longer. It is also excellent for treating dry, damaged and frizzy hair in hot oil treatments and for massaging the scalp. The high amounts of saturated fats and monounsaturated fats penetrate the hair cuticle and fortify it from the inside.
- Mango Butter – mango butter is a rich natural fat derived from the seeds contained inside the pits of the Mango fruit. It seals in moisture and reduces breakage and hair loss by strengthening hair follicles, thereby encouraging the growth of stronger, healthier hair. I also t nourishes the hair roots and hair shafts for easy maintenance of healthy and well-groomed locs.
- Shea Butter – it repairs the scalp and damaged hair follicles, boosting their growth. It also serves to lock in moisture and to shield hair from harsh elements like the sun, wind, and cold weather. This light water-resistant formula binds the hair locs together without dehydrating them.
- Kokum Butter – this plant-derived formula is best known for its role as a potent emollient. As a salon-favorite ingredient, it provides superior hold with maximum styling ability for locs. It is vital in helping restore the hair by bringing nutrients to the hair follicle. In addition, it is gentle and lightweight enough to be used as a nightly scalp treatment
- Palm Oil – the infusion of a certified Non-GMO & sustainable palm oil guarantees shiny and bouncy hair. It is enriched with Vitamin E, which is very beneficial for hair. It helps to grow the cells of the hair follicles. This oil also decreases gray hair and hair loss. Carotene also helps to grow hair and prevent the hair from becoming weak and brittle. This oil has anti-aging properties as well as antibacterial properties that clean the hair very gently.
Aloe leaf Juice, vegetable glycerin ( And) water (And) Zizyphus jujuba (Jujube) Fruit Extract (and) Macrocystis pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract (and) Yeast Extract (and) Chondrus crispus (Carrageenan/Irish Moss) Extract (and) Porphyra umbilicalis (Nori) Extract(and), Olea Europe (olive oil) Castor seed oil, Cupuacu Butter, Mango Butter, Non-GMO & Sustainable Palm, Shea Butter, Kokum Butter
Retinyl Palmiate ( vitamin A). Tocopherol( vitamin E) biotin, avocado oil. Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.