Janet Collection® Melt® HD Lace Wig - Teya
Janet Collection® Melt® HD Lace Wig - Teya - 1 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
Text to highlight a key feature of your product
Janet Collection Melt Extended HD Swiss Lace Front Wig Teya
Heat Resistant Fiber
- Safe Up To 360℉ (183º)
Pre-customized Unit Features
- Transparent lace for a seamless blend with any skin tone or color.
- Natural deep parting lace space for styling naturally.
- A Pre-plucked, natural density, hairline for a realistic appearance.
- Added baby hairs to complement the look.
- Soft Swiss lace, perfect for any meltdown with any lace adhesive.
- 100% Hand-tied monofilament caps for natural hair movement and Styling Versatility.
- Featuring combs and adjustable straps for a secure fit.
Natural Deep Parting Space
- Soft Swiss Lace from deep parting area.
- The hair density gradually increases from the hairline to the apex for a realistic appearance.
- The translucent lace & natural hairline will give off the illusion that your wig is growing from your scalp.
- Pair this unit with the Esha absolute Lace Bond for the perfect meltdown
GENERAL HAIR CARE GUIDELINES
- The ideal temperature range for curling is from 260°F to 400°F
- The curl is tighter as the temperature gets higher.
- Our stylist recommends 380°F, as ideal for curling and straightening.
- CAUTION: Please do not exceed 400°F.
HAIR MAY TANGLE IF GENERAL CARE DIRECTIONS ARE NOT FOLLOWED PROPERLY
Shampoo hair by running fingers from root (Scalp) to end. Avoid tangling while wet, do not use a circular motion.
- Condition hair and comb out hair while the conditioner is in.
- Rinse thoroughly, making sure no conditioner is left. Left-over conditioner can use tangling.
- Do not let curling or flattening iron temperature go beyond 400°F
- Do not use any curling or straightening chemicals.
- Do not apply oil sheen, hair glosser, mist, or any similar products. May cause tangling.
- At night, use a satin covering to protect hair.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.