DUO® Lashgrip® Brush-On Lash Adhesive, Infused With Biotin & Rosewater, Dark (0.18 oz)
DUO® Lashgrip® Brush-On Lash Adhesive, Infused With Biotin & Rosewater, Dark (0.18 oz) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
Text to highlight a key feature of your product
1. Align the lash band with your natural lash line to check the fit. Trim the outer end if required.
2. Apply a thin line of lash adhesive to the lash band and wait for 30 seconds until the adhesive becomes tacky.
3. Place the lash band as close to your natural lash line as possible and gently press down to secure.
To remove, simply peel off the lash from the outer edge and carefully remove adhesive from the band to reuse.
Full strip lashes when you want an easy and glam beauty look without too much customization. Because they’re already pre-arranged on a thin and comfortable band, all you need is adhesive and you’re good to go.
STRIP LASHES HOW-TO VIDEO
- Align the lash band with your natural lash line to check the fit. Trim the outer end if required.
- Apply a thin line of lash adhesive to the lash band and wait for 30 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky.
- Place the lash band as close to your natural lash line as possible and gently press down to secure it.
- To remove, simply peel off the lash from the outer edge and carefully remove the adhesive from the band to reuse.
Perfect for when you know exactly where and how much you’d like to enhance your own lashes, individual lashes come in a variety of lengths and volumes. Get the exact look you’re dreaming of by applying as many or as few individuals as you want!
INDIVIDUALS LASHES HOW-TO VIDEO:
- Gently remove individual lashes from the tray using tweezers.
- Apply a drop of lash adhesive onto foil, the back of the package hang card or other surface, and wait for 30 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky. We recommend LashTite adhesive as it has a stronger bond that’s perfect for individual lashes, giving you up to 2 weeks of wear!
- Dip the base of the individual's lashes into the adhesive.
- Place the individual's lash over your natural lashes, as close to the lash line as possible.
- To remove, Moisten two cotton swabs with a specially formulated lash remover or baby oil. Place one swab above the lashes and one below. Gently massage the two swabs back and forth until the lashes come off. Never pull or tug.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.