Color Oops® Extra Conditioning Hair Color Remover
Color Oops® Extra Conditioning Hair Color Remover is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
Text to highlight a key feature of your product
FREE RECONSTRUCTOR CONDITIONER WITH PURCHASE OF EXTRA CONDITIONING OR EXTRA STRENGTH HAIR COLOR REMOVER (TWO MAX). MUST ADD RECONSTRUCTOR TO CART TO RECEIVE FREE GIFT WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. See Reconstructor page for full details.
Color Oops Extra Conditioning Hair Color Remover is an easy and effective way to reverse undesirable hair color. Free from bleach and ammonia, our formula works by shrinking dye molecules, allowing you to wash them away. This formula includes aloe vera to nourish the follicle and provide hydration along with healing soy protein complex to rebuild and restructure processed hair.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Removes oxidative hair color
- Bleach-free and ammonia-free
- Easy 1-step application
- Aloe vera nourishes and adds shine
- Soy protein strengthens and helps mend brittle, over-processed hair
- Safe and gentle to use every time you re-color your hair
IDEAL FOR: Hair that has been colored with a regular, oxidative (mixed with developer) dye. Best used to create a clean slate allowing you to easily re-color hair or transition to a new shade.
*Not formulated for direct-application dyes as well as bold shades such as pinks, blues, greens, purples, etc.
Total volume: 4 fl. oz.
- Add contents from bottle #1 into applicator bottle #2.
- Shake well for 30 seconds and, pointed away from your face, cut tip on applicator cap.
- Wearing gloves, apply liberally and quickly to clean and dry hair, focusing on color to be removed.
- Gently work and massage product into the hair to ensure it is evenly saturated.
- Cover the hair with the included hair cap and process no longer than 20 minutes. For best results, avoid cold rooms or processing near cool vents or fans.
- Shampoo in warm water, then rinse for 20 minutes.
- Shampoo again, then rinse for at least 5 additional minutes. The longer you continue to rinse, the better your end results will be. If the product is not fully rinsed out, dye may settle back into the hair.
- Condition the hair. Optional: A hair mask will rehydrate the hair and help eliminate any lingering product scent.
For a PDF of full detailed instructions, please click here.
Results may vary depending on starting hair level, texture, and porosity. Hair that is thick or longer than chin length may require more than one box.
COLOR OOPS HAIR COLOR REMOVER IS NOT FORMULATED FOR AND WILL NOT WORK ON DIRECT-APPLICATION DYES AS WELL AS BOLD SHADES SUCH AS PINKS, BLUES, GREENS, PURPLES, ETC.
Do not mix Color Oops Hair Color Remover in a metallic bowl or allow the product to come in contact with any metallic surface. Use the applicator bottle provided in the kit to apply.
DO NOT repeat the hair color removal process more than 2 to 3 times (and always depending on the condition of the hair and scalp). With each time, always perform a strand test.
This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation in certain individuals. A preliminary patch test should be first made 48 hours prior to use by applying a mixture of equal parts 1 and 2 on a small cleansed area the size of a quarter behind the ear or the fold of the elbow. Remove after 24 hours with soap and water or immediately if irritation occurs. If irritation is apparent, do not proceed with an application. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact with eyes should occur, rinse thoroughly with water, and consult a physician. This product must not be used on eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Not to be taken internally. Keep out of reach of children.
See complete instructions for more information and cautions.
Part 1: Deionized Water, Sodium Hydrosulfite, Fragrance, Polysorbate-80, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine
Part 2: Deionized Water, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, Xanthan Gum
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.